Wireless around-the-clock videomonitoring service Hitech-Keeper is widely used by leading building companies, helping to keep track on the works at the construction site 24 hours a day and 365 days a year in real time.
The image is generated by the cameras, installed at the site, and is transferred on a computer, a smartphone or a mobile phone of the client via Internet.
Wireless image transmission in real time has several advantages:
- Opportunity to constantly keep an eye on the situation at the construction site and the opportunity to quickly interfere in the process at any stage
- User-friendly interface and simplicity of remote handling of the videocameras
- Opportunity to archive the stream video on a client’s personal page
- Flexible and scalable system
- You can receive on a single computer all the images from all the cameras on the site, as well as from several building sites.